NEW TO ANNENBERG MEDIA? START HERE:
Spring 2023 contributor workshop schedule:
HAVE AN ISSUE? WE WANT TO KNOW:
- Anonymous form for raising issues in the Annenberg Media newsroom for internal faculty review
- Anonymous form for raising issues in the Annenberg Media newsroom for review by officials outside of the Media Center faculty
MORE QUICK LINKS:
- Who’s who at Annenberg Media? See the schedule of student leaders here.
- Schedule of faculty here to help you in the Media Center
- Optimizing Inclusion: A learning experience for media leaders
- Need help using the Arc CMS? Start with this guide.
- Workshop Weeks run-of-show deck
- Open Studio policies
- Watch a video of the Annenberg Media virtual open house and learn how any student from any major or program can get involved.
- Not a Journalism major? Here’s a class you can take to get involved in the newsroom
- If you need tech support, check out this handy flier for any question you may have.
- Annenberg Media Editorial Review Policy explainer
- Glossary for TVVideo Production
- Policy on Field Reporting
- Form for appealing an appearance in an Annenberg Media story
FOR ANNENBERG STUDENTS/FACULTY:
How to Submit a Completed Story to Annenberg Media (for USC students)
How to Submit a Completed Story to Annenberg Media (for USC professors)
Media Center Policies and Procedures