You can also view this guide here.
- Register with SoundCloud.com. Before you can use your account, you must respond to the confirmation email sent by SoundCloud.
- After you have set up your account, choose “Upload and Share” to upload your audio file. Press the “choose files” button and choose the audio from your computer. Choose the WAVE option.
- You have a choice to make your audio public or private. To change the setting, click on the pen icon below the waveform of the sound.
- You will see the screen below where you can choose “private” or “public.” Make sure to save the changes.
- Click again on the pen below the sound, and when you get the screen below, click on Permissions and make sure “Enable downloads” is checked. Then click “Save changes.”